- Environmental Site Assessments of industrial and commercial properties. The assessments are completed in accordance with ASTM standard practices.
- Facilities range from small commercial properties to large multi-story factories.
- Environmental Site Assessments are typically performed as the due diligence component of a property transaction.
- Sampling and analysis of soil and/or groundwater may be required to resolve potential recognized environmental conditions.
- Typically involve a review of historical records, town files, state files, and a site visit.
- Potential recognized environmental conditions are identified and resolved through further evaluation.
Services provided by OHI
- Large-scale solar power development project involved environmental records review, site assessment and subsurface investigation.
- Multi-unit portfolios of low and moderate income housing developments to support refinancing through US Housing and Urban Development involved environmental records review, site assessment, asbestos evaluations, lead-based paint evaluations, radon studies with mitigation, and subsurface investigation.
- Cellular telephone facilities permitting support involved environmental records review, site assessment and subsurface and geotechnical investigations.
- Historic industrial mill building investigation involved environmental records review, site assessment and subsurface investigations, along with soil management planning for excavation, removal and disposal of impacted soil during redevelopment.