Location: Framingham, MA
- Replacement of the fuel containment pad.
- Pad was structurally failing for load requirements along with spill containment concerns.
- The location of the pad was within the City of Framingham’s wetland buffer zone and 100 year flood plain.
Services provided by OHI
- Filing a Notice of Intent with the City of Framingham.
- Preparation and submittal of design plans and support calculations for the storm water management process. Oversight of the demolition, disposal, and construction process.
- The project was completed in less than six months with no disruption with Client’s power generation.
- Licensed Site Professionals (LSP) services to maintain compliance with the Massachusetts Contingency Plan.