- Coordination with subcontracted drillers and National Grid supervisors for capital improvements to the power transmission and distribution grid
- Geotechnical investigations include the completion of soil borings/rock coring, groundwater measurements, and other activities as needed to assess subsurface conditions related to construction of the energy infrastructure.
- Geotechnical design parameters are determined for design of foundations, retaining walls, and other pertinent structures for power transmission and distribution.
- In depth plans and procedures are required to ensure the safety of both field personnel as well as to the transmission facility.
Services provided by OHI
- Preparation of Industry Specific Safety Plans.
- Coordination of subcontracted personnel specific to the project.
- On-Site supervision and sample collection for design analysis.
- Completion of Geotechnical Foundation reports for construction.
- Licensed in all six New England States for Geotechnical Engineering