- OHI has designed and implemented In-Situ Chemical Oxidation remediation programs at numerous releases of chlorinated solvents and petroleum.
- Facilities include dry cleaners with releases of Tetrachloroethene, metal working facilities with releases of Trichloroethene, and service stations with releases of gasoline, diesel fuel and fuel oil.
- Oxidants have included persulfates, permanganates, hydrogen peroxide, and proprietary formulations.
- Injections conducted near potential sensitive receptors including daycares, schools, and residences requiring on-site monitoring of subsurface temperatures, sub-slab soil gas, and indoor air.
Services provided by OHI
- Design and permitting of injection program.
- Bench scale tests and full scale pilot tests.
- Injection well design and installation oversight and management.
- Design and oversight of field injection activities.
- Monitoring and reporting to maintain regulatory compliance.